WHO WE ARE
Northview Bible Church Seniors are a group of men and women, age 55+, who participate in activities that foster spiritual growth and health as well as wholesome fellowship events.
Our monthly Keenager Luncheons are generally held on the first Tuesday of the month and begin at 11:30 am with a time to have a cup of coffee and visit with each other. Lunch follows this time of fellowship with either a potluck or the "Keenager Cooks" making us a delicious meal! There is usually a speaker or program after the lunch. Meetings are over by 2 pm. Occasionally dates and locations of our meetings can change. It is always best to contact Kathy or in the church office or call 466.1770 if you have any questions.
ADULT BIBLE STUDY
The Adult Bible Study meets every Tuesday morning from 10:00 am to 11:00 am in a classroom downstairs.
- Ministers to people who are home bound.
- Does follow-up of seniors in nursing homes or assisted care living.
- Monitors health concerns of senior members.
- Takes day trips to surrounding areas of interest.
- Enjoys concerts and theater productions together.
- Prayer warriors & mentors
For more information, please contact:
Worship Pastor/Seniors Liaison
509.466.1770, ext. 309