Our Harvest Party theme this year: Treasure Hunt
We are going to be taking the children on an adventure in learning about Jesus, while having a lot of fun! The format will be a bit different this year due to the building changes that we are experiencing.
* Candy to be dropped off in the large box near the office.
* Leaders to sign up to serve – please send Donna Robbins an email letting her know if you are willing to serve at this wonderful and impactful ministry.
Just last week at Elevate: a 2nd grade girl said to a leader “Hi! I remember you! I was here when you had the big maze” (she was referencing seeing the leader when they shared the gospel with the children before they got to play in the big cardboard maze during the Harvest Party last year.) This week we are blessed to be able to give the little girl her first Bible!!! God is using the Harvest Party in His Great Harvest!
We are going to be intentionally sharing the joy of seeking Jesus as our treasure at the Harvest Party this year, as well as making a great effort to connect with the parents to let them know all that our church has to offer them. We have opportunities for teens to Keenagers to be able to serve!
Here is a list of positions and times for service at the Harvest Party: Click HERE to sign up
- Set Up Crew – 10 people to serve setting up, 3 PM – 5:30 PM
- Booth Crew (run a booth)– 20 people, 5:45 PM – 8:00 PM
- Kitchen Crew – 6 people, 5:15 PM - 7:30 PM
- Connection Crew (talk to families about our church)– 8 people, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Clean up Crew – 10 people, 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM